Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) describes activities that are prohibited when using the Precision Polling website and its services. In addition to complying with this AUP, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws when using Precision Polling, regardless of the purpose of your use.
- Using Precision Polling to engage in telemarketing, charitable solicitation, or political advertising.
- Using Precision Polling to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties, or to initiate or perpetuate any pyramid, chain letter, or other illegal soliciting schemes.
- Using Precision Polling to bypass phone identification systems such as those used by classified advertising websites.
- Using Precision Polling in violation of rules and regulations prohibiting unsolicited calls (such as the National Do Not Call registry).
- Transmitting, through your use of Precision Polling, any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademark, copyright or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing, or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Using Precision Polling in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including but not limited to unsolicited or unwanted phone calls, voice mail, or faxes.
- Using Precision Polling to offer any emergency services (services that allow a user to connect with emergency services personnel or public safety answering points such as 911 or E911 services).
- Using Precision Polling to encourage or promote illegal activities.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting, through your use of Precision Polling, any information that may be libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationally, disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other protected category.
- Modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of the Precision Polling service.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of a caller/sender or the origin of a message or phone call using your account.
- Improperly engaging in any activity which the United States Federal Communications Commission has restricted or regulated with regard to proper use of the public telephony network.
- Engaging in any other illegal, abusive, interfering, or otherwise unacceptable or inappropriate behavior while using Precision Polling.
Consequences of Violating this Policy
SurveyMonkey has no obligation to monitor your use of Precision Polling, but it may investigate incidents that are contrary to this AUP, including based on reports submitted by third parties who claim they have been harmed by your failure to abide by this AUP. SurveyMonkey’s failure to enforce this policy in each and every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of SurveyMonkey’s rights under this AUP.